Monday, September 26, 2011

HP Photosmart C4750 All-in-One - Multifunction ( printer / copier / scanner ) - color - ink-jet - copying (up to): 9 ppm - printing (up to): 29 ppm (mono) / 23 ppm (color) - 80 sheets - Hi-Speed USB, 802.11b, 802.11g

This is a factory reconditioned product. Reconditioned generally means that the product has been returned to the manufacturer, who brings the product back to like new condition. Some products may contain cosmetic blemishes. Includes Photosmart All-in-One Printer/Copier/Scanner - C4750, Power Cord, USB Cable, Printer/Scanner/Copier Unit Only - Ink Sold Separately

Brand: HP Model: C4750 All-in-One Platform: Windows Format: CD 3-in-1 functionality prints, copies and scans Built-in Wireless Printing - Print from any room without using cables Memory Card Slots - Print photos directly from your memory card, without using a PC Color LCD Screen - Edit photos and manage your printer easily with the HP TouchSmart frame Prints film-quality 4-in x 6-in photos

Most helpful customer reviews 17 of 17 people found the following review helpful. Biggest piece of junk of B. Fotheringham I bought this printer @ Costco for a family Christmas present. The only good quality was that it was well cheap. The old adage "you get what you pay for" could never be more true. Below is a list of problems I encountered: 1 For most of his view, there is no more paper if you jam the paper into the tray up with a good amount of force 2 If you are in a new cartridge, which is alarming frequent set, cartridge adapted. This process can be time consuming and frustrating. You need to scan a sheet that you first print. If you lost the sheet that can not print a new focus, because obviously the cartridge before you print. 3rd Paper jams are common, or at least the printer thinks it is, so you're always looking to jam error. Both real and imaginary. 4th The error messages appear constantly on the computer and seem to slow down the processing speed of computers, I learned to disconnect the printer when not in use to avoid this complication. 5. You better not be pressed when you copy or print because you will be waiting with his hand for a few minutes. 6. The scans are sent to your user account, but not always what you are connected. You may need to ask your teenage son for his password because the scanner can be easily saved as documents. The last time I tried to scan a three-page document kept scanning the upper half of the page, the page flpped I thought, I can get the bottom half. Nan the top half. I swear I heard a laugh that emit manical from the printer. 7. One is forced to spend 10 minutes writing an online journal or two, because you're so disgusted with the printer / scanner / copier that does not like one of the three. In short do not buy this printer. Take the $ 100 dollar buy tickets, you have as much chance of winning the lottery who successfully complete the three prints in the series. 17 of 18 people found the following review helpful. Not sure if it's worth by Jennifer Davenport My husband showed me this wireless printer for Christmas so I could print from my laptop without a printer directly to your computer, because we have limited space where my laptop. The wireless connection is so slow that it's easier and faster to just move my laptop to the printer and plug in the USB cable. Even if I do, 95% of the time the printer tells me of paper if I do not. I have to really push the paper into the feeder, sometimes works and sometimes not. The quality of printed photos is not good for a printer that calls itself the "Photosmart". I did not think the quality was decent stick figure in a frame or give as a gift ... maybe just on the refrigerator or something. And even though my laptop is connected by cable to the printer, photo printing is a little slow on a positive note, the scanner is fast and very easy to use! I'm still a debate on the return to Costco (where we bought it). It was a great gift idea in theory. 8 of 8 customers found this review helpful. Do not buy this printer, do not waste your money. By Xu Xianbao I bought an HP Photosmart C4750 printer recently. There was no problem for me to configure the wireless connection for the printer. The HP Photosmart C4750 has a fixed IP address in my home network. The problem is that the printer loses the wireless connection to keep! Every time I had to stop the printer and install the software for HP Photosmart C4700 series, without having to reinstall the wireless connection will never go back. Once the connection is established, it is lost in ~ 1 or 2 hours. The "wireless" feature for the name of the printer is just a decoration. Do not buy the HP Photosmart Wireless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment