Tuesday, September 27, 2011

HP Officejet Pro K8600 - Printer - color - ink-jet - A3 - 1200 dpi x 1200 dpi - up to 35 ppm (mono) / up to 35 ppm (color) - capacity: 250 sheets - USB

Be your own print shop: the K8600 delivers professional quality results allowing you to produce high-quality brochures and marketing materials in-house. High page-per-minute speeds in color and black and white keep productivity up without compromising quality. Delivers over a wide variety of sizes and types of media, giving you the versatility to get the job done. Straight-through paper path for heavy media (up to 76lbs) and specialty papers. Professional quality color at 50% less per page than a laser printer when you use HP Officejet inks. Individual ink cartridges save you money; replace only the ones you need. Maximum Print Speed (Black): 35.0 ppm; Network Ready: No; Printer Type: Inkjet; Print Resolution (Color) (Width x Height): 4800 x 1200 dpi.

Brand: HP Model: CB015A#BET Dimensions: 8.78" h x 24.00" w x 16.54" l, 31.50 pounds Borderless Printing - No Catalog Publishing Type - Printers-Inkjet/Photo/Mobile Inkjet Compliance, Standards - ENERGY STAR Qualified Connector/Port/Interface - USB Depth - 16.54 in

The best feedback from customers on July 7 people found the following review helpful. J. Lane, consider other options you should consider other options before buying this printer. It has been a problem for me. After five months of using light, the message "cover open" computer monitor screen, accompanied by flashes of light on the printer. The printer does not print when it happened until the top cover up and close it again. The message appears often, sometimes every two or three minutes. Sometimes one or two days was not the problem occurs. I finally called HP support and spent about an hour on the phone two separate times to try to resolve the problem. Most of the time was suspended. Both times we had to wait about 20 minutes to speak acually a technician. I use the word "technical" loosly - the technician spent most of his time reading scripts of what to try next. If the replacement (refurbished) printer arrived, it was a bare-bones alternative - it does not use a print head, cartridge, or a back door I had to get transferred to those of the old printer. If I did, and I tried the new printer, I had the same message "cover open". But now I had a clue, and play around for a few, I discovered that if I pressed in the rear cover, the light went out, so I studied back cover, a little look there on a rather fragile-looking contact spring, and behold, the flashing lights and an error message is gone and stayed away. I kept my old printer that also changed the rear and refurbished replacement for HP cleverly worked. So far I have not had more problems with the printer. I do not know why the error not tell you what is open or why the engineers are not the chosen path to ask me to try different things out ????? So here's my summary review of the printer: PROS has a good job printing is better than the four old Canon large format, that it replaced, but printers are generally much better at four years. It does not feed very often wrong, but when that happens, un-jamming is a real hastle. CONS HP techical support is very bad in my opinion. I tried online FAQs and the HP forum before using the phone. Ink cartridges are very expensive. A complete set of high-capacity HP cartridges repacement costs about $ 115. It shakes the table when printing. You might want to look at other options, although the price of the HP seems to be the lowest for printers of this type. 3 of 3 people found this review helpful. No major problems for nearly two years by John Samadi Like the previous reviewer, I use it for printing on 11x17. It is almost two years Jams and some ink replacement (the unit uses more ink than I expected), I have not done anything for it. It pays to consider the cost surprise $ 200 two years ago. 1 of 1 people found this review helpful. Worst printer I've ever used. H by Eric Strange, I thought I already gave this a 1 star review, but seems to be gone. Well, I hate this printer enough to justify writing again. We went through two of our headquarters, and that in our remote offices are terrible. The former has suffered mechanical problems from almost day, even with only moderate use. It would be good Jam 15 (!) Pages at a time. Wipe the rollers with alcohol temporarily relieved, but hardly something that should not need to do on an almost weekly. With respect to driver issues, all 3 of these little ... for example by pressing it completely blank sheets, cutting edge, etc. After much trial and error and discussions with HP support, we found that using a deskjet 990c driver (of all things) at least the blank page issue fixed, but many problems with margins of the document being cut (which was right in the trailer) remain Admittedly, this is unlikely to do much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment