Thursday, September 15, 2011

HP Officejet 6500A Plus e-All-in-One (CN557A#B1H)

HP Officejet 6500 E710N Inkjet Multifunction Printer - Color - Photo Print - Desktop CN557A#B1H 74

Color: Black Brand: HP Model: CN557A#B1H Original language: English, French, Spanish Number of items: 1 Dimensions: 10.17" h x 18.75" w x 17.72" l, 18.15 pounds Print borderless documents with vivid color graphics and sharp text, using HP Officejet inks. Copy a two-sided identification card on one side of a page using the ID Copy feature. Connect to your network wirelessly or with built-in Ethernet, or to your PC with Hi-Speed USB 2.0. Get more done, faster, with Fax and Scan solutions-quickly fax files or scan to a PC10 or e-mail. Stay productive with a 250-page tray, a 35-page automatic document feeder and automatic two-sided printing.

Print professional color business materials for the lowest cost per page vs. in-class inkjet all-in-ones with the HP Officejet 6500A Plus e-All-in-One, which delivers maximum prints speeds of 32 pages per minute black and 31 ppm color. Print, fax, copy, scan-this wireless, Ethernet-ready all-in-one does it all and saves you money with individual inks and high-capacity cartridges and by using up to 40% less energy than comparable laser products. Store your business documents on the Web and quickly access and print them directly from this inkjet printer using print apps and the 2.36" color touchscreen. You can also quickly fax files or scan to a PC or e-mail and use HP ePrint to send photos, documents and more from any mobile device directly to the HP Officejet 6500A Plus e-All-in-One. The HP Officejet 6500A Plus e-All-in-One has a 250-page paper tray and a 35-page automatic document feeder, handles a range of paper types and cuts down on paper usage with automatic two-sided printing. It also meets changing business needs by allowing you to connect to your PC with Hi-speed USB 2.0 or print without a PC using memory card slots. div.aplusAnnotate {font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;}div.aplusAcontentHead {font-size: 15px; font-weight: bold; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; }div.aplusAcontentBody {font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; }div.aplusChartName {font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; padding-top:.4em;}div.aplusAPlusHeader {font-size: 15px; font-weight: bold; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; }div.aplusAcontentLegal {font-size: 11px; font-weight: normal; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; margin:1em 0 1em 0;}div.aplusstyle11 {font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; }div.aplusAcontentHeadOrange {font-size: 17px; font-weight: bold; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color:#CC6600;}.aplusChartBg {background-color:#999; width:1px; height:70px;}.aplusCurrentViewBg {background-color:#ffffcc; }.aplusAcontentLegal ol {list-style-position:outside; margin:0em 1em 0em; padding:0em 1em 0em;} WHY BUY?

Most helpful customer reviews of 343 330 people found this review helpful. Worked great until the error is discovered and began to buy the energy Oddysey customer service about a month ago by JJ juice, I do most of 6500A. The installation was easy, and it seemed to work well. A defect was found, however: each time the printer sat idle for more than a few minutes, then it would not be printed. Scouring the guides are available for debugging software, I came across some advice that I turn off the printer and then re-proposed. It worked, except the printing of documents now 1) by pressing the power button to turn off standby mode 2), by once again to turn it off 3) by selecting it again to turn the printer required. Quickly, this process tedious and I looked customer service line for HP #. Thus, a two-hour conversation began with one of their technical support staff. The customer service employee I spoke with sounded foreign (later discovered that he was in the Philippines), but had a very good command of English, but some things wrong, and just as I was about to quit and decided together to summarize previous statements, I learned what was really going on. My printer has a known bug, which apparently affects a minority of all these models, ie, after about five minutes, the printer quickly falls into a sleep mode and not to worry if you want to print. The representative looked for a job around, and I'm not making this up, "underwear" institutions, and began to see how the "Power Saving Mode" (which he mentioned instead of "sleep mode"). He sounded like he was lost. So we went through different experiments, in which he asked me to hit the post button on the keyboard, which lasted about 15 minutes. Among the instructions, he put me on hold to talk with colleagues and searching online forums. The keyboard, I said print it did absolutely nothing ... the printer does not respond at all. I could write on the desktop. I asked if I could get a replacement, he said no, that does not have a default warrant. But he said he could help me get an update, but not processed. I asked to speak with a supervisor. A period of several minutes of silence followed, which he did not respond, and I thought it might be disconnected. Suddenly, he came on the line and suggested I could offer a substitute, but not an upgrade. An hour later, after receiving the wrong service tag # 's, and more frustration, I ended the conversation and I expect a replacement in about a week. Oh, and before hanging up, she told me her name was Peggy. If only. Update 23/12/10: I received today the new printer is installed and seems to work well. When used for several minutes, the printer goes into sleep mode and then jumps to life when I go to print (as it should) At this point I would make a few observations: The printer comes with a document copy of a manual. The User Guide is a version, and the search option is lower. Compared to Google, seems to have been designed by students from 3rd class. After some effort, but I realized how completely different energy saving sleep mode. The sole purpose of "Peggy" support was to disable or delay the power-saving mode. Not have affected the standby mode (or my printing problems) in the least! HP has some serious customer service, if your employees are so poorly informed that they do not understand the basic features of their own printer. FYI: the energy saving mode turns off the processor and firmware when the printer is turned off, reducing electricity consumption. Sleep mode, by contrast, is off the LCD screen and allows the printer to use less electricity in power saving mode can be disabled via a menu of sub-LCD, while the suspension order can not be. 26/07/11 printer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment