Saturday, September 10, 2011

HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer

Produce professional-quality documents on the go with the compact HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer, which lets you print wirelessly from a variety of selected notebooks and smartphones via built-in Bluetooth technology. This compact mobile inkjet printer has a long-life, lithium ion battery and prints up to 500 pages when fully charged. The portable HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer weighs just 5.5 pounds (with battery) and prints up to 22 pages per minute black and 18ppm color. It delivers laser-quality black text and vivid color graphics, and produces lab-quality, borderless 4 x 6-inch photos. You can connect to a PictBridge-compatible device to print lab-quality photos and cut printing costs with optional HP high-capacity XL print cartridges, which print two to three times more pages than standard HP print cartridges. This reliable inkjet printer has a 50-sheet input tray and a 500-page monthly duty cycle and lets you monitor battery life with an indicator light and disconnect quickly with the Bluetooth On/Off button.

Brand: HP Model: CN551A Dimensions: 3.32" h x 13.70" w x 6.91" l, 5.07 pounds Print at your convenience while on the go, using built-in Bluetooth wireless technology Rely on a long-life, lithium ion battery-print up to 500pages when the battery is fully charged Do more-produce professional-quality documents on the go, using Original HP high-capacity ink cartridges

div.aplusAnnotate {font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;}div.aplusAcontentHead {font-size: 15px; font-weight: bold; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; }div.aplusAcontentBody {font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; }div.aplusChartName {font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; padding-top:.4em;}div.aplusAPlusHeader {font-size: 15px; font-weight: bold; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; }div.aplusAcontentLegal {font-size: 11px; font-weight: normal; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; margin:1em 0 1em 0;}div.aplusstyle11 {font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; }div.aplusAcontentHeadOrange {font-size: 17px; font-weight: bold; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color:#CC6600;}.aplusChartBg {background-color:#999; width:1px; height:70px;}.aplusCurrentViewBg {background-color:#ffffcc; }Produce professional-quality documents on the go with the compact HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer, which lets you print wirelessly from a variety of selected notebooks and smartphones via built-in Bluetooth® technology1. This compact mobile inkjet printer has a long-life, lithium ion battery and prints up to 500 pages when fully charged.

Client more useful on 36 of 37 people found this review helpful. Very good for what Ursiform ago by a little 'history: I have two printers that use. My Epson R2400 photo printer is great, but only a poor general-purpose printer. My old HP LaserJet 4M still works, but it has some limitations. This is a big energy hog / space heater, so I did not let on, and it takes a little 'to keep warm. And 'in black and white. It just does not work tray. I thought that this little HP inkjet could be a replacement for my printer for general use, I do not do much. I was very intrigued by its Bluetooth capability, I often print from my laptop, but Bluetooth would be a great way to do it when I want. I loaded the software on my laptop, which took time. HP is certainly not frugal in loading the software. At one point, the instructions would just follow the "Add Printer" on behalf of Windows (XP), which is not entirely clear to add a Bluetooth printer is not much trouble to have it, but I have dealt with computers for a large part of the year I would think. HP's instructions could have been useful. Once I was able to print via a Bluetooth connection. I then unplug the printer and print using the battery. Everything worked! Then I load the software on my desktop, and went to print via USB. Of course there is no USB cable included. Never mind that the USB ports are standard on the computers of 99%, which is a few cents, including a cable would have been saved. Luckily I have a cable for almost any occasion, including things no one has used the last twenty years, so I connected and printing. Print quality is very good on paper sample included HP, and almost as good on paper, basic laser printer. I can not correspond to a laser printer in fine lines and small font, but for most people to meet your needs very well as HP includes the ability to print borderless photos, had to prove that the capacity. I printed a 4x6 photo of Tuscany in both HP and R2400. To be fair, I used the configuration values ​​of each no, the settings I normally use with the R2400. HP produces a decent picture. It was not until the quality of the R2400, but is an expensive photo printer. With a few adjustments it can be very good. I do not recommend getting one to use as a photo printer, but it certainly is capable of printing a photo from time to time. OK, let's talk about its limitations. It has drip tray of paper, which is not surprising in a printer designed to be portable. And his death bad cartridges will not print a lot of pages, especially with lots of color. This is a good printer, service light that works in a limited space or as a portable printer. If you plan to do a lot of press to get an inkjet printer with separate cartridges for greater variety of colors, or a laser printer if you want to print lots of pictures get a photo printer. But if you are looking for a printer that fits into a small space that can be moved, and does a good job on the occasional page, you must print, the printer is surprisingly good. 32 of 34 people found this review helpful. Almost perfect, if you need portability and D. Matheny We already have a good color inkjet printer at home - but we've always wanted something portable for the last year or so. The main use for this printer for my wife to take 'weekends albums'. A printer is very useful when small scrapbooking, but it's too big a hassle to pull a full size printer around with you. The Officejet 100 mobile printer fits perfectly! Although we encountered some unexpected problems, the overall experience much better than expected for a printer of this size (I'll review some of the issues I have found in this review.) Prior to the details of this printer, I should mention that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment