Sunday, October 2, 2011

Epson Stylus CX7000F All-in-One Printer (C11C676001)

Made to maximize your productivity, the Epson CX7000F gives you more of what you want for all of your imaging projects at work, home and play. Send documents in seconds with the high-speed color fax modem or speed through black and color text printing as fast as 27 ppm. In addition, get PC-free color copying, high-resolution scanning and built-in memory card slots for easy, PC-free printing.DURABrite Ultra pigment ink delivers amazing results on both plain and photo paper. And, you dont even have to switch cartridges based on the paper type. Best of all, because the ink is smudge-, fade- and water-resistant, its ideal for double-sided printing. Plus, with worry-free handling, you can distribute documents right away.This versatile all-in-one gives you the tools needed to produce everyday projects, including eye-catching brochures, flyers and presentations. Make reprints and enlargements without ever turning on your PC. Or, print images right from your memory card or PictBridge enabled camera and use them for c

Brand: Epson Model: C11C676001 Dimensions: 18.25" h x 10.00" w x 21.00" l, 21.00 pounds Epson Stylus CX7000F - Multifunction ( color ) - ink-jet High-speed color faxing - as fast as 3 seconds per page using the 33.6 Kbps modem PC-free printing from memory cards or PictBridge(TM)-enabled cameras and mobile phones

The best comments from customers 7 of 8 people found the following review helpful. The worst of the printer in the history of our galaxy, so frustrating Kilmata. I'm on my second replacement printer (my CX7000F third overall) and also does not work. This model will tell you a ink cartridge needs replacing. I lost a couple hundred dollars extra for more than ink, because I'm the cartridge that came from the store was used. Then I learned that this is an Epson problem. I will call tech support on Monday. This saga has been ongoing since May. (From July). I thank you for sending me the Epson-compatible printer, but works no longer of any use. I do not know who is doing the production, but has the leg of a component. Too bad for Epson, because you will never buy another of their printers again. DO NOT BUY! 10 of 13 people found this review helpful. Frustration with J. Lavin, I have bought the printer I already CX7000F Printer RX500 and was very receipt of the printer and download drivers from Epson will be the one to be satisfied with my operating system, Vista Home Premium working, I tried to load the driver. The printer driver installed easily and works very well. The scanner driver does not install, and I spent more than two hours on the phone with Epson to no avail. They told me it was not their problem, and that I should reload the operating system. The scanner and fax both work well as a standalone unit, but I can not access it via the computer. To make matters worse, I had the camera for about 2 weeks and have only a few black and white documents from MS Word and the Internet and my ink to be printed by 36% the four cartridges. At this point I want to see it as a lesson and send the unit into the window of 30 days. 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful DO NOT buy this printer. NO! Save yourself. By Jillian N. Danley If I could rate this negative stars I would. Absolutely the worst printer / office equipment I've ever had or worked with (and I worked with a lot). 1) Is or will not be printed or jam. I would say that my grip on printing ration is 50:1. The chances are incredibly terrible as the primary function of a printer, you know, print. This is by far my biggest complaint, because it is not even perform basic functions. 2) ... as it reacts completely. For unexplained reasons, sometimes there just pending documents, completely ignoring an order to him. 3) Be prepared to blow your savings on the ink. I printed out four pages of the test, when I set it, because they kept coming out funny. After these four test pages for my ink was 80-90% GONE. I was so furious I called Epson, and for their benefit, they sent me a series of ink. But not all the time, then dig deep into your wallet, because (if you can get it to print) that will put $ 60 a month just inked If your main goal for this printer are images, so beware. You'll probably have 4 4x6 before they need new cartridges. 4) CARE LINUX users. The only function that works with Linux is the aspect of printing. The scanner does not work with Linux. What worked well in Windows, although the software is very limited and scanning is slow. If you want to skip this review and most others, so be prepared for a night of many going berserk and torn by pulling the inner workings of this "printer", spending $ 60 a month ink and frustration, often incredibly poor. The piece is truly horrible, horrible equipment, unfortunately. See all 22 customer reviews ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment